Discussion about the FM100 AFCI Charge Controller
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Forum Member
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:05 pm
- My RE system: GS8048-A-300AFCI 8 KW 48V Mate3s with 2 FM100 charge controllers pre wired.
21 Canadian Solar 320 Watt PERC MC4 CS3K-320MS panels.
3 Canadian Solar 325W Module Mono Perc 1000VDC panels.
8 FullRiver AGM DC400-6 Sealed Batteries 415AH 6V L16 size.
Fireraptor quick disconnect.
Question: What do the color schemes mean and if not at default setting are they wrong? Attached are pics.
- Forum Czar
- Posts: 791
- Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:40 am
- My RE system: GS8048A, FM80 w/3,600W PV Fixed, FM80 w/2,700W on Zomeworks tracker, Mate3, 24 Trojan 2V L16 1100AH @ C20, Grid-Tied with Kohler 14RESA LPG Generator and MEP-803 Diesel if needed.
I install and maintain grid-tied and off-grid systems in my area and consult on solar system design/operation.
- Location: 80 miles NE of Phoenix at 5500'
Your picture is of the FNDC's Relay tab. Nothing to do with your FM100s. My guess is that you are not using the FNDC relay and can ignore the yellow boxes or change them to the default values.
- Forum Emperor
- Posts: 4580
- Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:57 am
- My RE system: Flexpower Two: (2) FXR3048A, (2) FM80, MATE3s, FlexNetDC
SimpliPhi 48-3.8 (6 @ 48v)
Outback IBR3 battery enclosure
REC Alpha 440W panels - 2 arrays: each of 4 strings of 2 in series
Honda EU7000is gas fuel generator
You will want to change the values to the proper range, even if not used, so the Mate's "sanity checking" routine doesn't keep going insane.