Mate3 and Mate3s communications devices for Outback Power
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Forum Member
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:20 am
- My RE system: Radian 8048 2/ Flexmax80 GS load center Mate 3s 2/ KiloVault Habs
Good day about every outher week I loose conection with my opticsre. I am not sure if it is my router or the mate3s,I have to reset the router and go into the mate and enable the optics. Also at this time the mate always seams to be showing a low battery warning although I do not think this is the case. Thanks for any help.
- Forum Czar
- Posts: 862
- Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:40 am
- My RE system: 8330 watts in three strings, Flexmax 60 x 3, Radian 8048A, GSLC load center, Mate 3S, Hub 10.3, FN-DC and 900 Amp, 48V Trojan T105-RE battery bank.
If your Mate 3 is receiving a DHCP assigned address from your router, then these are usually provided with a reservation time in minutes. After the reservation time expires, that connection may no longer be valid or a new IP address is assigned by the DHCP server. You need to check this, reserve the assigned IP address for your Mate 3, lengthen the DHCP reservation time or assign a permanent IP address to your Mate 3 preferably outside the range of the DHCP server. These are the starting points.
- Forum Czar
- Posts: 654
- Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:23 am
- My RE system: GS8048 FM80 FNDC Mate3 4 port HUB
7kw Kubota propane gen
Originally installed with 1200 AH of FLA Locomotive batts.
Replaced after 9 years of service with 2 x 300 AH ReLion Lithium packs.
MUCH more efficient!!
- Location: Central Washington State
There is also a timer in the Mate that can be set to reboot it at intervals. (Every 4 hours, once a day, etc.)
Information, you get not; if incorrect question, you ask..