OutBack's newest innovation in balance-of-system components

Moderators: OutBack Moderator Team, OutBack

Paul Bergkamp
Forum Junior Member
My RE system: FLEXMAX 80

flexmax 80

Post by Paul Bergkamp »

Dear OUTBCK TEAM ,
Please be advised we have one of your systems installed here on our Finca in Mallorca - Spain I am having problems with the system as it does not want to switch on when it is set as automatic , the person who installed it is not up to the job and we are looking to find a a service team here in Mallorca who can assist us with this problem ,

The generator runs for hours on end and consumes vast amounts of diesel i have to switch it on and off manually , installer doe snot know how to solve this problem with his computer attachment !!!!!

Please advise if your company / office in Spain - Barcelona has a service team available to assist me , please email me details on paulbergkamp64@gmail.com

Thank you

Kind regards

Paul Bergkamp
blackswan555
Forum Emperor
My RE system: Other peoples, VFX "E" versions, FLA`s, Generators.

Re: flexmax 80

Post by blackswan555 »

Any idea of the system components ? We may be able to guide you through set-up ? Failing that you could give the European office a call on European Office
Phone: +34.93.654.9568
Fax: +34.93.661.7731
If you have no luck, As a last resort I can come over from Ibiza and sort it, But I would think someone knows what they are doing on the Island a lot cheaper than that, :grin:

Have a good one
Tim
My comments are based on my experience and research, They are not endorsed or checked by Outback.I am an independent British electrician living in Spain, So please take this into account when reading /acting on my post`s.